2. If the welding machine or distribution box needs to be grounded repeatedly, the grounding pole is generally driven into the ground with 3 steel piles (steel, angle steel, steel pipe, etc.) to form a set of grounding. Don't forget to conduct the resistance test; Used as a grounding pole.
3. The grounding and protection in the distribution box are separated (the PE line and the ground line never intersect).
4. If the grounding is connected to the foundation bolt or the exposed steel bar, it should be noted that if the two side wire of the welding machine is connected to the steel structure or to the bolt or foundation steel, This grounding is not available. If it is connected to the foundation bolt of the pipe steel structure that has been put into operation in the petrochemical plant, it is not acceptable.
5. The grounding connection should be bolted. Therefore, this approach does not meet the requirements of the Ministry of Construction's JGJ46-2005 "Safety Technical Specifications for Temporary Use of Construction Sites", and should be grounded by two wires.
Grounding wire production and installation technical standards:
1. Welding machine used at fixed locations
(1) One end of the grounding wire is connected to the grounding bolt of the outer casing of the welding machine, and the other end is connected to the grounding busbar. When the grounding busbar is not installed at the location of the electric discharge welding machine, the grounding wire can also be connected to the grounding terminal of the independent grounding system. on.
(2) The fastening of each connection part of the grounding device must be checked frequently, and the electrical performance of the grounding system should be checked regularly. The grounding resistance should not exceed 2 Ω.
(3) When multiple welding machines are used in the same working place, the grounding wire of each welding machine must be connected to the grounding busbar or the independent grounding terminal.
(4) The grounding wire must be installed at a sufficient distance from the lightning protection grounding grid to prevent damage to the welding machine or personnel caused by lightning strike or lightning induction.
2. Welding machine used in non-fixed locations
(1) The welding machine used in non-fixed locations must use the grounding terminal of the independent grounding system. The grounding terminal is connected to the grounding wire, and the connection is tight and rust-free.
(2) The grounding terminal must be installed in a place with good electrical conductivity. The grounding resistance of the grounding system must be checked before the welding machine is used.
(3) When the electric welder is used underground, the grounding wire should be installed in a damp place such as a ditch, and it is strictly forbidden to be connected to the track and pipeline.